The Strategy Matrix® is a Strategic Exploration Tool designed to help individuals and organizations “find the future faster.” The Strategy Matrix® identifies the possible impact of Trends, Innovations, Policy Changes, Initiatives, or New Strategic Objectives on an organization’s strategic objectives and key characteristics.
In the Strategy Matrix® training, participants learn how to:
- Set up a Strategy Matrix® by clearly identifying the organization’s strategic objectives and key characteristics.
- Evaluate the impact of Row Items (Trends, Innovations, New Strategic Objectives, Policy Changes, or Initiatives) on these strategic objectives and key characteristics in the user-defined short-term and long-term.
- Interpret the Row and Column Totals generated by the software, including the graph and reporting functions.
- Use the Strategy Matrix® to develop an improved S.W.O.T. analysis with short- and long-term scoring for impact on strategic objectives and key characteristics.
- Use the software features.
- Use the process to improve strategic discussions.